|home | site-map | contact|
|Home > Company > Info Centre > Corporate News > Coronavirus|
Coronavirus: GALAB takes precautional measures
March 2020 | The coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) is spreading dynamically worldwide, and since it can be assumed that the number of infections will continue to increase, the situation must be taken very seriously. For this reason, GALAB has taken various measures to protect all employees, reducing the risk of infections and to ensure that the company can continue to operate as usual, even in times of crisis.
For this reason, we would like to inform you about the precautional measures we have taken, meaning in particular:
• Access controls (including questionnaires) take place in the company.
• Visits are checked for their necessity and postponed if possible.
• Inhouse hygiene measures have been increased significantly.
• Inhouse hygiene compliance rules are explicitly pointed out.
• All planned trips and events will be postponed or canceled.
• Employees who were privately or professionally in risk areas (according to the Robert-
Koch-Institut) or who had contact with infected people must stay at home for 14 days.
• If there is reasonable suspicion of infection, entering the company is of course
• A crisis team meets every day to be able to react flexibly to the latest developments.
At the moment, the availability of our laboratory is not affected in any way and we can support you with our services as usual.
We will of course keep you up to date should the situation change and new facts relevant to our cooperation arise. Our customer service team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
back to news
|© GALAB 2019 | Imprint | Datenschutzerklärung||GALAB Group | GALAB International|